BGSB in association with highly experienced third party agencies, offers floor profiling services using the Dipstick® Profiler, by far the most accurate and specific concrete floor and pavement profiler in the world – used in over 65 countries without needing calibration.
Our special floor report covers far more than flatness/levelness:
- “F Numbers” i.e. FF and FL as per ASTM E1155
- Fmin, the profiler that measures Fmin for defined traffic floors
- TR-34 Free Movement (FM); TR-34 Defined Movement (DM)
- Gap under Sliding Unleveled Straightedge
- DIN 15185
- DIN 18202
- Joint Profiles; Joint Movement under Load; Thickness of Toppings, Fills and Coatings; Construction Forms; International Roughness Index (IRI); ASTM E1926-08; AASHTO R 41; Rut Depth; Slab Upheaval, etc.